The topic for ChurchCrunch’s first ever “Weekly Tech Blog Topic” is:
If you could “get rid” of one piece of technology in your life, what would it be and why?
We are going to stretch the definition of technology here and suggest something that is very related to being mobile (enterprise or otherwise)… The one thing we would get rid of that would simplify our lives so much more… and would throw us into the upper echelons of productivity is… drum roll please… the tether.
What does a tether mean to you? In this case let it just mean whatever ties you down at any point throughout your work day. Perhaps you have to charge your device (or your laptop); or you still like using the wired headset… you know what I am talking about. Whatever brings you back to plug somewhere… that’s what we want to get rid of… the ties that bind us… the cables that ground us … the tethers that chain us!
- Friday Ramblings: Electronic Health Records, Microsoft Courier and Hospital Operations
- Enterprise Mobility – one or many device manufacturers?
- The Smartphone is dead… long live the Smartphone
- Mobility Video from IBM
- Vettro and Antenna – a few more thoughts
- Enterprise Mobility Matters
- Mobile Strategy Blog … launching m-strat.org
- Investment in the Silicon Valley Mobile Industry
- Context Changes Everything
- On Mobile Context